Head Of Cyber Security USA
Hi, it's a pleasure to meet you I’m Josh, a few facts about me:
- All-American Track & Field Athlete (Sprinter).
- Finished 7 marathons in one week before work.
- I am Half English, Half Greek.
- Graduated from University in South Dakota, USA.
Here at Hamilton Barnes, I Head up the Cyber Security Practice In the United States Of America.
I manage a strong team of technical Cyber Security consultants, securing the best talent in the market for my clients, through extensive sourcing methods. This covers Enterprises, Internet Providers, Finance and Governmental customers.
Our technology focus is:
- Information Security – (Application Security, Infrastructure Security, Cloud Security, Vulnerability Management & Incident Response)
- Threat Intelligence – (Strategic, Tactical, Operational & Technical Threat Intelligence)
- Cloud Security – (Identity & Access Management, Cloud Application Security & Cloud Threat Intelligence)
- Offensive Security – (Red Team, Penetration Testing, Purple Team & Vulnerability Assessment/ Scan)
- Digital Forensics – (Malware, Email, Memory, Mobile, Database, Network & Disk)
A few of my team’s success stories so far….
- Facilitated the expansion of Cyber Security teams across Enterprise, Finance, Internet Providers and government industries. Leading to 7 placements in 2 months.
- Our internal team has grown from 1 head to 4 in just 3 months, leading to more consultants heading into Business Development, with plans to expand East Coast and Southern regions!
If you are looking for your next opportunity and require any assistance with your job search, please reach out!