Are you ready to take your career in Automation Engineering to the next level?
You'll have the opportunity to join a dynamic Automation Development Services team as an Automation Engineer, working with the latest in Cloud Native development, CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code, Containers, and Kubernetes.
This role offers a competitive salary of €70,000 and an array of exciting benefits, including the flexibility to work from beautiful Malaga or vibrant Madrid for two days a week.
Your journey as an Automation Engineer will be filled with opportunities:
- You'll contribute to building and maintaining the 'Platform as a Service platform' toolset alongside the Automation team, collaborating closely with Software Engineers, SRE, Security, and Architecture to optimise automation, application deployment, reliability, and security.
- You'll play a vital role in creating solutions that enhance the experience of developer and infrastructure teams, introducing new features through a self-service platform that utilizes both containers and traditional virtual machines.
- You'll be a problem-solver, supporting and troubleshooting platforms, including CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code solutions, Configuration Management tools, and Kubernetes clusters.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Contribute, build and maintain the ‘Platform as a Service platform’ toolset alongside the Automation team
- Collaborate closely with Software Engineers, SRE, Security and Architecture to optimize automation, application deployment, reliability and security
- Support the creation of solutions that enhance the developer and infrastructure teams experience introducing new features through a self-service platform using both containers and traditional virtual machine
- Support and troubleshoot platforms as CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code solutions, Configuration Management tools and Kubernetes clusters
Experience & Skills
- Extensive experience as a DevOps Engineer and/or Platform Engineer in Cloud Native development practices
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- CI/CD (GitHub Workflows, Argo Workflows, ArgoCD, Jenkins)
- Kubernetes (both managed and on-prem)
- Containers (Docker, Buildkit, Podman, Buildah)
- Configuration Management tools (Ansible, Puppet)
- Helm Charts
- Some exposure to private and public cloud providers
- Development languages
- Logging and Monitoring platforms (Splunk, ELK, Fluentd, Prometheus, Grafana)
- €70k basic
- Hybrid working 2 days in Malaga or Madrid
- Corporate pension plan
- Free health insurance for the whole family
- Free English and Spanish language classes
- Free psychotherapy sessions
- Gym membership subsidy
- Annual salary reviews
- Life insurance
- Fun socials – from weekly happy hour drinks to big seasonal events
- Free breakfast, snacks and drinks in the office