Want to be part of a thriving telecommunications journey?
You'll have the opportunity to join a rapidly growing telecommunications company and explore end-to-end fibre cabling roles with extensive training and career advancement prospects.
Why choose this role:
- Develop your expertise in fibre cabling, from internal and external installations to test rod and roping.
- Make a difference with residential installations that play a crucial role in connecting communities.
- Fulfil vital Health & Safety requirements, ensuring the well-being of your team and customers.
Benefits of the role:
- Gain access to comprehensive training and clear pathways for career progression.
- Enjoy a total of 33 days of annual leave, including bank holidays.
- Boost your earnings with overtime options.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Internal & External Cable Installation
- Test Rod & Roping
- Residential Installations
- H&S Requirements
Experience & Skills
- Fibre Cabling experience
- Blown Fibre
- UG & OH Network experience
- Openreach or PIA Network knowledge
- PIA Accreditations
- Up to £28,000
- Training & progression
- 33 Days Holiday Including Bank
- OT Opportunities