Hamilton Barnes is currently representing a leading retail organisation who are recruiting for a Cyber Security Project Manager on an initial 6-month contract with the view to extension.
The position requires onsite presence in Leeds.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- Discover and Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management stills
- PMP / Prince2
- Knowledge of Cloud Flare
- Exposure to WAF implementation or migration projects
- £500 Per Day (Inside IR35)