Do you have a passion for cybersecurity and the desire to make a global impact?
You'll have the opportunity to become a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst, working with an esteemed IT & Cyber Security MSP and Microsoft Gold Partner.
- Collaborate with an international clientele, addressing cybersecurity challenges both in the UK and worldwide.
- Join a dynamic team of 20 cybersecurity experts, expanding your knowledge and skills.
- Play a vital role in assisting 145 clients across the globe in tackling security issues head-on.
If you're ready to be a part of this exciting journey, click apply now!
- Exploit our investment in cutting-edge security tooling and intelligence platforms to identify and prioritise threats to our clients
- Monitor open-source intelligence to correlate and fuse indicators and warnings, in order to contribute to a 360degree, proactive managed detection and response capability
- Create a broad level of understanding among the SOC team of the nature, modus operandi and techniques of threat actors relevant to MSSP clients
- Play a key role in incident response efforts by identifying and analysing security incidents
- Support the integration of Cyber intelligence into the day-to-day operational rhythm of the SOC and into our cyber-security tooling
- Create client reports to highlight intelligence findings, including producing monthly intelligence summaries
Experience & Skills
- A minimum of 2 years experience in cyber intelligence
- Ideally to include experience in investigating threats through cyber-tooling, open-source intelligence and other research techniques
- A good understanding of cybersecurity principles
- £35,000-£50,000 per annum depending on experience
- Annual leave of 25 days + UK bank holidays
- Vitality health insurance
- Pension scheme through People’s Pension
- Referral bonus scheme
- 24x7 Confidential Support Line (health & wellbeing, counselling, family, legal, general advice, etc)
- Access to internal Mental Health First Aid Champions
- My Staff Shop scheme discounts
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free eye tests
- Annual flu jab