Do you aspire to work with a rapidly growing and highly respected data cabling and IT services company in the UK?
They partner with global banks, the NHS, and educational institutions.
- Have the opportunity to work with prestigious clients, including global banks, the NHS, and educational institutions, contributing to their data cabling needs.
- Perform installations, testing, and terminations of Cat5e, 6, and 6a copper cabling, as well as fibre cabling, gaining valuable experience.
- Receive a competitive salary of £27,000 - £32,000 per annum, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes private healthcare, a pension scheme, generous holiday allowance, and more.
This role may require you to work on various projects in building sites, retail locations, outdoor environments, educational institutions, and hospitals.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Installations, testing and terminations of Cat5e, 6 & 6a cooper cabling & fibre cabling
- Containment installations
- Identifying and rectifying faults
- Liaising with service delivery and project managers
- Data cabling in building sites, retail, outdoor, educational and hospitals
Experience & Skills
- CNCI Cooper and Fibre
- Cat 5e / 6 / 6a
- ESC or CSCS
- Cooper or Fibre certs
- £27,000 - £32,000
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- 29 days holiday inc bank
- Company van (depending on location or will be picked up/dropped off etc)
- Fuel card
- Phone provided
- Overtime 1.5X evening & Saturdays / 2X Sundays