Are you ready to shape the future of database engineering?
You'll be at the forefront of innovation as a Database Engineer, taking charge of the design and implementation of multiple databases that seamlessly span across various operating systems, including Linux and Windows.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Drive the development and enhancement of internal databases, collaborating with a dynamic infrastructure team.
- Have the opportunity to own and expand existing database systems, streamlining workflows and automation to create a more efficient and productive environment.
- Work closely with a global team of database engineers, fostering innovation and creating cutting-edge automation tools in collaboration with the Infrastructure Engineering team.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Infrastructure Engineering designs and supports operating systems, authentication systems, databases, virtualisation infrastructure, networks across Windows and Linux
- You will be driving for owning and building out the existing database systems, workflows, and automation while working alongside with a global team of database engineers
- You will work with team members of Infrastructure Engineering to create automation tools
Experience & Skills
- Database platform knowledge - SQL Server, Postgres, Redis, MongoDB, or Cassandra
- Programming languages such as Python, Java, and C#
- Extensive Windows and Linux experience