Are you ready to unlock your full potential as a DevOps Engineer?
You'll have the opportunity to join a dynamic Automation Development Services team as a DevOps Engineer, helping shape the future of enterprise Linux systems, networking, and cloud-native development practices.
This role offers a competitive salary of €70,000 and a range of fantastic benefits, including hybrid working in Malaga or Madrid.
You'll also have the autonomy to:
- Contribute, build, and maintain the 'Platform as a Service platform' toolset alongside the Automation team.
- Support and troubleshoot platforms, including CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code solutions, Configuration Management tools, and Kubernetes clusters.
- Benefit from a range of perks, including hybrid working options, corporate pension plans, free health insurance for your family, language classes, gym membership subsidies, annual salary reviews, and more.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Contribute, build and maintain the ‘Platform as a Service platform’ toolset alongside the Automation team
- Collaborate closely with Software Engineers, SRE, Security and Architecture to optimize automation, application deployment, reliability and security
- Support the creation of solutions that enhance the developer and infrastructure teams experience introducing new features through a self-service platform using both containers and traditional virtual machine
- Support and troubleshoot platforms as CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code solutions, Configuration Management tools and Kubernetes clusters
Experience & Skills
- Extensive experience as a DevOps Engineer and/or Platform Engineer in
- Cloud Native development practices
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- CI/CD (GitHub Workflows, Argo Workflows, ArgoCD, Jenkins)
- Kubernetes (both managed and on-prem)
- Containers (Docker, Buildkit, Podman, Buildah)
- Configuration Management tools (Ansible, Puppet)
- Helm Charts
- Some exposure to private and public cloud providers
- Development languages
- Logging and Monitoring platforms (Splunk, ELK, Fluentd, Prometheus, Grafana)
- €70k basic
- Hybrid working 2 days in Malaga or Madrid
- Corporate pension plan
- Free health insurance for the whole family
- Free English and Spanish language classes
- Free psychotherapy sessions
- Gym membership subsidy
- Annual salary reviews
- Life insurance
- Fun socials – from weekly happy hour drinks to big seasonal events
- Free breakfast, snacks and drinks in the office