Are you ready to shape the future of banking services in the UK?
- Define and communicate the overarching enterprise architecture, fostering innovation, methodologies, and tools aligned with business goals.
- Collaborate with architecture and design teams, leading the technology vision, strategy, and roadmap for the portfolio.
- Steer the evolving, longer-term enterprise architecture strategy.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Be a key player in a new in-house engineering team driving innovation.
- Shape the future of banking services by redefining technology strategies.
- Operate across architect domains and promote agile methodologies.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- You will be defining and communicating the overarching enterprise architecture, nurturing innovative ideas, methodologies and tools that align with business objectives and portfolio needs
- You will work in collaboration with the architecture and design teams and stand at the forefront of outlining the portfolio’s technology vision, strategy, and roadmap
- You will will steer the direction of our evolving, longer-term enterprise architecture strategy
Experience & Skills
- Enterprise Architecture – 3+ years
- Experience with both AWS / AZURE - doesn't need certs
- Able to operate across architect domains
- SharePoint / Jira
- implementing enterprise architecture practices to support and promote iterative/agile working methodologies
- National – £90 - £100K
- London - £115 - £125K
- Flexible working