Would you like to join a private equity-backed managed service provider that's making waves in the networking space?
You'll have the opportunity to:
This company, with 160 dedicated professionals and three offices across the UK, partners at an elite level with leading vendors like Extreme Networks & Palo Alto.
As an IT Support Engineer, your focus will be on building, maintaining, and supporting the company's internal IT infrastructure. You'll play a key role in facilitating the architectural direction for the EUC strategy across the group.
Contribute to exciting projects like creating a zero-touch provisioning model for client hardware and enabling remote connectivity for third parties into the estate.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Maintaining working practises that facilitate the architectural direction for the EUC strategy across the group
- Assisting with a project to create a zero touch provisioning model for client hardware
- Helping to set up remote connectivity e.g., Azure VDI/AVD
- Enabling remote connectivity for third parties into the estate
- Checking that solutions adhere to InfoSec and Cyber policies
- Implementation and optimisation of Intune remote management
Experience & Skills
- 2 years IT/helpdesk support
- AZ-900 or other Azure focused exam
- MS-900 or other M365 exam