Are you ready to take on dynamic challenges in the heart of technology?
You'll have the opportunity to join a highly experienced team as a Junior Data Center Engineer, where each day brings new opportunities to learn and grow.
- You'll be part of a seasoned team, tackling fresh challenges daily and gaining invaluable experience in the tech industry.
- You'll use a streamlined ticket system to efficiently track your work, ensuring a seamless workflow and organized processes.
- You'll play a vital role in coordinating, installing, and troubleshooting equipment, contributing directly to the smooth operation of IMC's Data Centers.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- This role will be part of highly experienced team and be provided new challenges on a daily basis
- Using a ticket system to track work
- Coordinate, Install, and Troubleshoot equipment
- Racking, Cabling, and Provision equipment
- Responsible for the organization, documentation, and inventory in IMC’s Data Centers
- Responsible for the Logistics in shipping/receiving
- Proactively suggesting alternatives for improvements in the IMC Data Center processes, configuration, or procedures
- Project Management of Data Center related tasks
Experience & Skills
- General understanding of a Data Center Environment and proper usage of Data Center best practices