Juniper Network Engineer - Security & Infrastructure Provider | Hamilton Barnes

Juniper Network Engineer - Security & Infrastructure Provider

  • $80k-$120k
  • Remote
  • Permanent
  • Enterprise
  • Enterprise Networking

Are you ready to take your network engineering career to the next level?

You'll have the opportunity to be a vital part of a leading player in the world of networking solutions. 

As a Juniper Network Engineer, you'll dive headfirst into customer-facing roles, helping clients define their network needs, designing solutions, and deploying them effectively.

Why choose this role?

  1. You'll have the opportunity to work with industry giants like Juniper, Palo Alto, and Fortinet, gaining valuable experience with cutting-edge technologies.
  2. You'll enjoy a competitive salary range of $80,000 - $120,000, along with a 3% 401k match and medical benefits to secure your financial future.
  3. You'll have the flexibility of being 98% remote, allowing you to live anywhere in the ET or CT time zone, while the remaining 2% involves travel for AGM and work trips.

If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!


  • Customer facing Network Engineer role
  • Speaking to clients around the solutions they want, design & deploy it 
  • 90% Juniper, then also sell Palo & Fortinet

Experience & Skills 

  • Juniper experience
  • Customer-facing experience and personality 
  • US Citizen
  • Juniper SRX (desirable)
  • Splunk (desirable)
  • Palo Alto exp (desirable)
  • MSP / VAR is a huge bonus

Salary Details  

  • $80k-120k
  • 3% 401k match
  • Medical Mutual Ohio
  • 98% remote - can live anywhere in ET OR CT time zone
  • 2% travel is for the AGM / work trips
Harry Green Head of Enterprise USA

Apply for this role