Do you want to work for a leading service provider who is always at the forefront of technology?
This company is seeking two Network Infrastructure Engineers to join their team. They offer a variety of products and services that provide ample opportunities for professional growth.
They are currently seeking skilled engineers who can easily integrate into their expanding team.
The majority of your work will be with one client and you will always be using the latest and greatest tech!
Their primary network is currently using Cisco equipment, but there are plans to migrate some of it to Juniper. This presents an opportunity to expand knowledge with two different vendors!
This is an opportunity that many will regret not taking. Don't be one of them and apply today!
- Ensure the optimisation and security of internal and external infrastructure
- Configure and troubleshoot network devices – Routers/Switches/Firewalls
- Follow change control procedures diligently, furnishing both high and low-level documentation
- Manage IP Address and VLAN Management tasks
Required Skills & Experience:
- A valid CCNP certification
- Comprehensive understanding of BGP
- Comprehensive understanding of firewalls (FortiGate preferred)
- £45,000 - £65,000 Per Annum
- Orpington - Hybrid 3x days a week