Do you want the opportunity to work for an established Data and Electrical contractor company? Well, this is your chance!
This leading Electrical Provider is looking for a Network Infrastructure Apprentice to come & join their ever-growing team.
You will have the opportunity to be trained to become an approved JIB Electrician. After shadowing a lead engineer You will be responsible for the full installation of various IT Equipment including the installation and maintenance of digital signage and EPOS equipment. This will include completing fixed wire testing and fault finding.
Take the chance to work with an established Electrical company that allows you to gain accreditation and experience within the electrical space.
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, then please apply here!
- Cat5/ Cat6 data cabling
- IT installations
- Electrical installation
- Digital signage installations/ configurations
- Installation of Epos systems
- Retail electrical maintenance
- CCTV installations/ maintenance
- Camera configurations and data network installations of the stores
- Installing the IT equipment and overseeing the cable management
Experience & Skills
- Any site experience- been out with mate or dad, labourer experience
- Interest in becoming a electrician
- Someone who wants to get involved/be hands on
- Good Maths and English skills
- Need to have a driving license
- Salary OTE £28,000
- Fuel card
- Paid accommodation
- Holiday package
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare