Do you want to work for a leading technology solutions provider?
You'll have the opportunity to join a leading technology solutions provider as a Network Security Engineer in Berlin. Specializing in collaboration with industry giants like Palo Alto and Cisco, this role invites you to be a contributor to an innovative team.
- You'll provide expert-level consulting services to clients, offering customized network security solutions that meet their business needs.
- You'll collaborate with clients, conducting security assessments and audits to identify vulnerabilities, recommending improvements, and implementing Palo Alto and Cisco technologies.
- You'll stay ahead of industry trends, ensuring you are at the forefront of emerging technologies in network security.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Provide expert-level consulting services to clients on network security solutions.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business needs and design customized network security solutions.
- Conduct security assessments and audits to identify vulnerabilities and recommend improvements.
- Implement and configure Palo Alto and Cisco technologies to enhance network security.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of security solutions.
- Develop and deliver technical training sessions for clients and internal teams.
- Stay abreast of the latest industry trends and emerging technologies in network security.
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience in network security engineering, with a focus on Palo Alto and Cisco technologies.
- Fluent in German (written and spoken).
- Strong consulting skills with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel occasionally to customer sites for consultations and project implementations.
- Certifications such as CISSP, CCNP Security, or Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) are a plus.