Hamilton Barnes is currently representing a leading financial services client who is currently recruiting multiple Operational Resilience Consultants to work on 6-month contracts with the view to extension.
The position offers hybrid working.
- Implement & execute key operational resilience pillars (including & not limited to) defining critical/important business services, setting impact tolerances & scenario testing
- Support business & technology teams in embedding principles of regulations to BAU practices
- Define controls for critical processes & technology solutions with a focus on impact tolerance thresholds
- Experience in the design & implementation of Operational Resilience frameworks experience across Financial Services, with regulatory expectations
- Experience in either leading and/or strong execution experience in regulatory change management programs focused on Operational Resilience domains (e.g. BCM, DR, TPRM, OCIR etc)
- £550 Per Day (Inside IR35)