Do you want to work for one of the biggest hedge funds in the world?
You will be a Platform Engineer responsible for designing, building, and supporting Windows and Linux infrastructure across the globe.
You will be working in an agile road-growing start-up environment backed and owned by one of the biggest financial institutions across the globe.
You will be charged with participating in working on greenfield projects.
Apply here if you're interested!
- You will be responsible for the architecture and administration of all Windows, Linux & cloud environments
- You will have an automation mindset using a modern DevOps/coding approach ensuring efficient and accurate deployment, monitoring, and configuration
- You will be able to troubleshoot issues and handle incident escalations (occasionally out-of-hours) while promoting production change management processes and procedures
- Interfacing with different teams globally
Experience & Skills
- Thorough experience working with Windows, Linux or Unix
- Substantial experience in the automated deployment and management of Linux servers & Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of Rest APIs, Git, PKI and SSL certificates, RedHat/Fedora, DNS, Mail, LDAP, and kernel-level debugging
- Up to 20% bonus
- Generous annual leave
- Private healthcare including dental