Hamilton Barnes is currently representing a leading financial firm who are currently recruiting for a Problem Manager on a 6-month contract with the view to extension for over 12 months.
The position offers hybrid working with occasional onsite requirements in a London-based office.
- Working with technical teams to identify underlying causes of incidents and preventing recurrences
- Submitting change requests to Change Enablement as required to eliminate known problems
- Recording, managing, and advancing the problem by escalating to an elevated level of expertise, if appropriate, by integrating with Change Enablement, incident management, and configuration management
- Ensuring execution of root cause analysis (RCA) and implementation of recommendation of actions
- Experience in design and implementation of Problem Management Process
- Experience in enabling Problem-solving methodologies
- ITIL certified
- Knowledge of other ITSM processes
- £500 Per Day (Inside IR35)