Ready to lead the charge in Program Management?
Join this esteemed company in San Francisco and take your career to new heights! If you've got hands-on Cisco experience and love technology, this role is tailor-made for you.
Why this company?
Join an elite team at a Cisco Gold Partner with extensive expertise in advanced technologies. They offer a competitive salary ranging from $130,000 to $150,000, along with medical, dental, vision, 401k, and a bonus structure discussed during the offer stage. Enjoy a family-like work environment where you can thrive.
Don't miss this chance to shine in Program Management. Apply today and go on a journey that will shape your career and keep you at the forefront of technology in San Francisco!
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Lead and evaluate project managers and other staff
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
- Prepare reports for program directors
- Stakeholder management
Experience & Skills
- Previous hands on Cisco experience – network, security, wireless, collaboration etc. (need someone who has the hands on experience so that they can communicate better to customers about the technology)
- Project Management experience (4-5+ years)
- Excellent communications skills
- PMP certification
- Consultancy experience
- $130k-150k range depending on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Bonus up for discussion