We are partnered with a diversified trading firm innovating across both traditional and cutting-edge markets that are now seeking a Project Manager to join their team in Chicago.
If you are driven, have a strong work ethic, enjoy tackling complex projects, and are open to new opportunities, this is the perfect place for you!
They are inquisitive problem-solvers with analytical mindsets, immersed in intricate, high-stakes endeavors that directly impact global markets and you could be part of their team!
- Manage the full life cycle of small/medium-sized office build-outs for new offices and relocations of existing offices
- Coordinate employee moves associated with office remodels and new office builds
- Assist Workplace team in the evaluation of prospective office spaces
- Review service agreements with general contractors and service providers
- Assist architecture teams in the development of test fits that meet the needs of the employees
- Ensure general contractors and service providers adhere to plans and specifications
- Manage project RAIDs
- Report on project progress, budgets and risks to management
- 2+ years of construction management experience managing multiple office projects simultaneously
- Experience leading team meetings, assigning action items and tasks, and managing overall project tracking
- Working knowledge of commercial MEP systems including HVAC, plumbing, fire and life safety systems, and electrical distribution networks
- Analytical in approach when evaluating construction progress and providing solutions to stay on schedule and minimize cost impacts
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with general contractors, service providers, and stakeholders
- Experience communicating effectively with project participants and stakeholders at all levels
- Familiarity with construction management and project management software
- 2+ years of experience managing IT infrastructure projects
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today!