Do you want to work on exciting projects in the radio systems space?
We are currently working with a Motorola partner who are looking for an RF engineer to work on exciting projects such as the Ryder Cup, Super Yacht Projects and more!
You’ll be provided top-of-the-line training and paid-for certification opportunities to progress your career within Radio Communications!
The role is paying up to £40,000 depending on experience and is field-based with office visits to one of Essex, Hampshire or Cambridgeshire twice a week. All expenses on the road are paid for and great opportunities for training and development are provided plus you’ll have the option of Overtime and On-call to boost your income as you see fit!
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Client facing work
- Equipment installs and upgrades
- Equipment programming and servicing
Experience & Skills
- Experience setting up radio communication systems
- Valid driving license with no more than 6 points
- Ability to pass DBS checks
- Up to £40,000 basic per annum
- Paid Travel and accommodation
- Motorola solutions training , working at heights training, PASMA as well as on the job