Would you like to take the lead in shaping SHEQ practices in a growing environment?
You'll have the opportunity to join as a Reinstatement SHEQ Manager, overseeing crucial infrastructure projects across Kent, Essex, South London, and Sussex.
- Utilise your NEBOSH certification and 1 year of SHEQ management experience to drive excellence in reinstatement projects related to water, civils, and telecoms.
- Collaborate with major stakeholders such as Thames Water, Cadent, SGN, and local councils, ensuring compliance and fostering a culture of safety and quality.
- Enjoy a competitive salary of £50,000 - £60,000, along with a vehicle and fuel card for convenient travel.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Data analysis of what's good and bad – summarising investigations
- Root cause analysis
- RAMS reviews and checks
- Review management reports – tours and engagement with teams
- Working with different depots – Kent to West Chippenham
- Telecoms directors to build better culture
- Client meetings – engaging and focusing
- Broken down into number of contracts – monthly performance stats – OT skills / presentations and spreadsheets
- Quality control
- Tool box talks / RAMs reviews
- Onsite presence is important
Experience & Skills
- 1 year SHEQ manager
- Reinstatement knowledge on water/ civils/ telecoms
- Reinstatement contract with thames water/ Cadent / SGN / infrastructure ie signing lighting & guarding
- Strong streetworks and LANTRA knowledge - 278 works
- 5/6 years SHEQ role (nice to have)
- Experience with councils/ gas/ water (nice to have)
- 278 works streetworks (nice to have)
- £50- 60k
- Vehicle & fuel card