Would you like to be a part of something big in the RF engineering world?
You'll have the opportunity to join a fast-growing company in the telecommunications industry as an RF Engineer. This is your chance to implement cutting-edge radio frequency (RF) systems and work on exciting projects like Winter Wonderland, the Ally Pally, Stadiums across the UK, and Racing Meets.
- You'll implement state-of-the-art radio frequency (RF) systems, pushing the boundaries of technology.
- You'll conduct site surveys and optimize systems to ensure seamless connectivity at thrilling events and venues.
- You'll have the chance to troubleshoot and analyse RF issues, becoming a crucial problem solver in the industry.
This unique opportunity offers you hands-on experience, a competitive salary, and the potential for career growth and advancement.
Apply now to be part of this dynamic team and elevate your career in RF engineering!
- Implement radio frequency (RF) systems
- Conduct site surveys and perform system optimisation
- Analyse and troubleshoot RF issues
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project success
- RF Installs
- RF Troubleshooting
- IT Networking
Experience & Skills
- Motorola experience
- Understanding of antennas, in building coverage
- Skills in repairs and cabling – RF connectors, Cat5
- Ability to do physical work
- Ability to obtain SC clearance
- Up to £40,000 basic per annum
- Company van