Ever dreamt of being a crucial support pillar in a dynamic environment?
A leading end user is seeking a skilled RLA Support Specialist to join their team.
- You'll play a pivotal role in software installations and system configuration, contributing to the smooth conversion of client data.
- You'll be at the forefront of technology, assisting in testing new software, performing upgrades, and providing internal support, showcasing your expertise in Resourcelink.
- You'll enjoy a competitive daily rate of £400 inside IR35, with the potential for an extension, offering stability and growth in your career.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Assist with software installations
- Perform accurate and appropriate system configuration for conversion of client data
- Assist in testing of new and existing software
- Perform software upgrades and complete software installations
- Provide internal support for other employees requiring assistance
- Assist customers with dispatch applications. This includes order entry, scheduling, demand graphs, ticketing, reporting, and end of day processing
- Recording or accurate error statistics
- Provide after-hours support as needed
- Test, reproduce, research, document any software defects to be passed to development in the incident tracking software
- Assist customers with general application questions
- Remotely connect to customer workstations or servers to troubleshoot software related issues
- Document customer issues and resolutions in the incident tracking software
- Communicate with customers via telephone and email to resolve software issues
Experience & Skills
- Strong knowledge of the Resourcelink system
- Experience of large volume payroll processing
- Ability to manage concurrent tasks throughout a given work day Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge and understanding of software development tools
- Qualification in related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge and understanding of database structures including fields, tables, views, database objects, etc
- Effective analytical ability, particularly in a technical environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working with RRS (Resourcelink Reporting Services)
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills involving troubleshooting basic to moderate issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- £400 per day
- Inside IR35
- View to extension