Are you ready to lead the charge in Sales and play a pivotal role in driving the adoption of cutting-edge business technology solutions across the UK and Ireland?
You'll have the opportunity to shape the future of business-led technology adoption in key vertical sectors, such as Financial Services and Supply Chain & Logistics, as the UKI Sales Lead.
Here's what you'll gain from this role:
- You'll use your outstanding new business acquisition skills to drive growth and build a long-term legacy in the industry.
- You'll represent the company at the highest level, leading the sales proposition in the UK and leaving your mark on strategic verticals.
- You'll work with a talented team, identifying and collaborating with Business Partners to target, and developing creative strategies to increase visibility within direct accounts.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Outstanding new business acquisition skills combined with the maturity, business acumen and patience to build a business with a long-term view.
- Lead the sales proposition in the UK and represent the company at the highest level
- Identify appropriate Business Partners (ISVs, SIs, Solutions Companies) to target
- Work with Sales Support to provide timely proposals to customers and partners
- Maintain awareness of the financial services and Supply Chain & Logistics sectors and relevant technological advances
- Develop creative strategies to increase visibility within direct accounts
Experience & Skills
- Track record of managing and building a Sales organisation to deliver on a unique opportunity with a new product
- Deep knowledge of the software industry, ideally with expertise in the Financial Services and Supply Chain & Logistics sectors
- Proven leader who can energise and coordinate a team of sales executives and technical experts to deliver ground-breaking solutions for customers
- Excellent listener and communicator
- Proven ability to grow revenue streams from partners – proven account development skills
- Understanding and significant exposure to a Software licence Sales model
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements and to derive equitable solutions
- Proven ability to present effectively at board level