Are you ready to revolutionize security automation in the TOLA region?
You'll have the opportunity to lead the charge in security automation as a Security Automation Engineer, offering a competitive base salary of $110,000. This remote role covers the TOLA region with occasional travel.
- You'll be at the forefront of security automation, leveraging your expertise in SOAR to enhance cybersecurity operations.
- You'll have the autonomy to work on cutting-edge technologies and contribute to the development of innovative security solutions.
- You'll enjoy full-time benefits, including a 401k, and play a pivotal role in fortifying security in the TOLA region.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- You'll be at the top of security automation, leveraging your expertise in SOAR to enhance cybersecurity operations
Experience & Skills
- SOAR experience is a MUST
- SIEM solution tool - Elastic is preferred but happy with Splunk
- Automation experience on a Linux or AWS platform
- Vulnerability Management is nice to have, from a tenable standpoint (desirable)
- Incident response experience (desirable)
- Scripting would be nice from a Python or Bash front (desirable)
- $110,000 base salary
- Full time benefits