Do you want to be an IT Technical Architect for a global law firm?
You'll have the opportunity to work directly under the Chief Technology Officer, leading a dynamic Network & Security team and spearheading the modernisation of the firm's entire IT infrastructure.
Consider these exciting benefits:
- Lead and inspire a high-performing team, fostering a collaborative and innovative culture of excellence within the Architecture and Technology Design team.
- Shape the strategic direction for network and security controls, collaborating closely with IT leadership to implement cutting-edge technologies and security solutions.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working in one of the most prestigious law firms in the heart of London, while driving transformative changes that have a lasting impact on the firm's technological landscape.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- As a senior member of the Architecture and Technology Design team, act as an inspirational leader
- Build a cohesive “one team” mentality and culture, nurturing and supporting the team to attain the highest levels of excellence
- Swiftly assess capability gaps and create the right mix of skill sets within the team to be able to span the breadth of business requirements and deliver on the strategic architecture roadmap
- Develop the roles of the team and ensure they can fully deputise in your absence, while also taking responsibility for key components of the service
- Accelerate the pace of delivery, encourage reuse where possible, ensure systems conform to technology strategy and avoid the creation of new legacy systems
- Take responsibility for the team so that it is delivery-focused, purpose-driven, collaborative and able to work closely with other disciplines
- Work closely with counterparts and members of the IT leadership team to establish the strategic direction for networks and security controls, coordinating the approach to strategic network and security implementation projects
- Ensure that technology roadmaps remain alive and valid, providing a fresh strategic lens with a focus on increasing the pace and span of change
- Research and implement new technologies that enhance the firm’s security posture alongside key engineers within the team
- Build strong relationships with technology suppliers and other third parties, keeping up-to-date with emerging network and security technologies and discipline developments, gaining a good grasp of where they could fit into overall technology roadmaps
- Lead the team in designing and building network and security architectures, establishing standards, and delivering high and low-level designs required to cost-effectively implement technologies that improve connectivity and minimise security vulnerabilities
Experience & Skills
- SASE experience
- Network Engineering experience
- Cyber Security Engineering experience
- Extensive IT design experience
- £75,000 - £95,000 base salary per annum
- Flexible working