Are you ready to penetrate the world of cybersecurity and make a difference?
You'll have the opportunity to join a leading consultancy specialising in Governance, Risk & Compliance Services, as a Security Penetration Tester. This role places you at the forefront of security testing, allowing you to explore web applications, infrastructure, IoT, cloud, APIs, wireless, and mobile applications.
- You'll regularly perform a wide range of penetration tests, from web applications to Red Team and social engineering testing.
- You'll have the chance to showcase your expertise by producing detailed reports and presenting test findings to clients.
- You'll contribute to the growth of the team and evolve the penetration testing methodology.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Regularly perform web application, infrastructure, IoT, cloud, API, wireless and mobile application penetration tests
- Perform Red Team and social engineering testing as required
- Report writing and client presentation of test findings
- Produce supporting marketing materials: topical research, white papers, articles & tips
- Client consulting on required remedial actions
- Assisting with the development of junior members of the team
- Contribute to the evolution of the penetration testing methodology and processes
Experience & Skills
- Ability to translate technical detail into language board-level executives can understand
- Ability to write deliverables to a high standard
- Experience with Attack & Threat Modelling
- Red Team testing and social engineering attack methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of the OWASP Testing Methodology
- Knowledge of networking protocols and the OSI Model
- Working knowledge of CobaltStrike (nice to have)
- Extensive experience using Nmap, Burpsuite, Nessus, Qualys, Metasploit, Kali etc. (don't need all)