Do you want to work for a high-performing Australian-owned Microsoft Gold Partner?
A big player in the MSP space as a Microsoft Gold Partner is looking to bring on a Senior Azure Cloud Engineer to help assist with new projects and existing clients.
They boast some excellent accounts – including some of the biggest names in the Mining, Pharmaceutical, and FMCG space. It is a great opportunity to get exposure to some blue-chip client environments and work on some exciting projects.
The bulk of the role will be focused on hands-on implementation and operations – if you have experience within the design aspects of the role and being solution/pre-sales led then this is a big bonus for these guys.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- LLD, Implementation and Support
Experience & Skills
- Hands-on experience in Azure-specific projects
- Azure Migration Projects – On-prem to cloud
- Modern Workforce
- Azure AD
- O365 experience – across MS Teams etc
- $150,000-$160,000 + super (Flexible depending on experience)
- Hybrid working
- Super paid
- Working alongside MCSE engineers - MS Gold Partner status