Are you an experienced Network Engineer who is passionate about ensuring high performance and low latency trading applications? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are seeking a Senior Network Engineer to be the focal point of a business in New York.
In this role, you will collaborate with multiple teams to design, configure, and support the global network infrastructure. You will be responsible for troubleshooting and optimizing a hybrid wireless and wired high-performance network environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting a large-scale global network environment and advanced knowledge and troubleshooting of IP networking, TCP/IP, Switching, Routing (BGP, OSPF), and Multicast (IGMP, PIM).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team and contribute to a highly innovative company.
We offer a salary package of $500k TC.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we encourage you to apply today!
- Design, configure and support our global network infrastructure, collaborating across multiple teams to optimize for proprietary low-latency trading applications
- Support and troubleshoot a hybrid wireless and wired high-performance network environment
- Take an automated, data-driven approach to diagnose and solving complex network infrastructure issues
Experience & Skills
- Experience supporting a large-scale global network environment
- Advance knowledge and troubleshooting of IP networking, TCP/ IP
- Advance knowledge of Switching, Routing (BGP, OSPF) and Multicast (IGMP, PIM)
- Experience working with one or more of the following hardware platforms (Cisco, Mellanox, Arista)
- Experience with scripting languages (Python preferred) and expertise with GIT and REST or JSON
- Experience working with automation tools (ie, Ansible)