Do you thrive in a dynamic, multi-client environment, working with cutting-edge technologies?
You'll have the opportunity to take on a pivotal role as a Senior Network Engineer with an MSP, utilizing your expertise in various technologies, including Palo Alto, Aruba, Cisco, and Fortinet. You'll be involved in designing, deploying, and managing network solutions for a diverse range of clients across California, with potential travel to other states and Mexico.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Utilize your hands-on network engineering skills to drive impactful projects for a range of clients, contributing to diverse and challenging work.
- Engage in client-facing activities, from consultative sessions to advising on improvements and proof of concepts, fostering valuable professional relationships.
- Enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and a 401k, along with a competitive salary and a 10% bonus.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Hands-on Network Engineer with an MSP working on different projects for different clients
- Design and deployment are a large part of this role
- They are a Palo Alto partner but also use Aruba, Cisco and Fortinet technologies
- Some client-facing/consulting – whiteboard sessions, advising, suggested improvements, POCs etc
Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of hands-on network engineering experience (configurations, deployment, support etc.)
- Well-articulate personality and confident speaking with clients
- OSI Model, Routing & Switching, Firewalls
- Palo AltoAruba (R&S and Wireless)
- Good job tenure
- 10% bonus
- Medical, dental, vision
- Must be happy to travel at least 25% of the time (mainly around California but other states and Mexico potentially)