Would you like to be a key player in advancing network infrastructure in the vibrant city of Berlin?
You'll have the opportunity to take on the role of a Senior Network Engineer, playing a pivotal part in enhancing clients' network environments. Join a dynamic team, where your contributions make a real impact.
- You'll possess in-depth knowledge of LAN-WLAN areas, contributing to the conceptualization and implementation of cutting-edge network solutions.
- You'll be responsible for developing and operating existing network environments, creating comprehensive engineering management documents.
- You'll work on Cisco and Juniper networks, providing design, implementation, and support, while also ensuring compliance with security-related standards.
This role offers a competitive salary and a range of benefits, including a company car for private use, 30 days of vacation, and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely.
Apply here to join a rapidly growing market and be part of a team-oriented working environment in the heart of Berlin.
- You will be a vital part of on-site project teams or work independently on customer projects
- Serve as the direct point of contact for our clients, you will identify and resolve problems, document activities comprehensibly, and collaborate with the Networks team to develop and maintain IT infrastructure
- Your responsibilities will also encompass ongoing operational tasks, documentation, incident management, and change management
Experience & Skills
- In-depth knowledge in LAN-WLAN areas
- Basic knowledge of security-related standards or norms
- A completed (specialized) university degree in the IT field or relevant training
- Experience in coordinating project teams (optional)
- Cisco Network experience in projects or Certifications like CCNA etc.
- Strategic thinking and consulting experience
- Flexibility in different project phases
- Strong communication skills in German and proficiency in English
- Independent and structured work style
- Team player qualities
- High levels of self-motivation, reliability, and resilience
- A Class B driver's license
- Structured onboarding and a welcome package
- Excellent earning opportunities in a rapidly growing market
- Company car for private use
- 30 days of vacation
- Development opportunities and training programs
- Innovative and team-oriented working environment
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Modern technical equipment (mobile phone, laptop)
- A modern office on the outskirts of Berlin with convenient transportation option