Would you like to join one of the UK's most exciting Service Providers, who are partners with the biggest names in the Industry?
They believe in transforming today's connectivity into the most innovative, economy efficient in the UK.
- You would be joining a rapid-growth company, who have just acquired a large ISP to help with their rollout in the south.
- Fantastic opportunity to grow, with endless scope of internal progression!
- Workingwith the latest and greatest technology, allowing you to keep your knowledge up to date.
- Act as a technical escalation point the Network Support Engineers to provide guidance & ensure customer faults are resolved
- Manage major incidents with meeting SLAs
- Assist the field engineering team with support and maintenance tasks
- Produce and update documentation on department processes and procedures
- Understand and act as a subject matter expert for our customers layer 3 and layer 2 WAN,
- Enterprise LAN/WiFi and Voice services
Experience & Skills
- Service Provider background
- Strong LAN experience (Juniper or Cisco)
- £40,000 basic salary per annum