Do you want to be a Security Analyst working with Azure Sentinel?
You'll have the opportunity to join a dynamic MSSP, collaborating with clients across diverse industry sectors. Embrace the full Microsoft E5 Security product stack and become an integral part of a 10-member strong Security Analyst team.
- You'll work remotely 100% of the time, enjoying the flexibility to balance work and life.
- You'll operate on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, providing you with a structured yet accommodating schedule.
- You'll engage with a team of world-class analysts, gaining exposure to cutting-edge security technologies and methodologies.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Work with a team of world class analysts to monitor client environments 24/7 on a four on four off shift pattern
- Detect security intrusions and provide incident response
- Monitor and respond to client requests in a timely manner
- Gather up-to-date information on malicious actors and how they operate
- Create threat detection rules based on the latest threat intelligence
- Carry out regular threat hunting looking for IOCs and TTPs
- Create weekly and monthly management reports
Experience & Skills
- Experience as a Security Analyst or SOC Analyst
- Experience with at least 1 SIEM tool
- Understand log sources and how they are used during investigations
- Up to £45,000 base salary per annum
- Work remotely 100% of the time
- Work 4 on 4 off shifts