Ever dreamt of contributing to technological advancements and supporting our nation's defense?
You'll be part of a dynamic team in San Diego, working in a DoD laboratory amidst an inspiring environment.
Here’s what you'll experience:
You’ll be integral to software development and integration efforts, influencing strategy, planning, documentation, and implementation.
Utilize your expertise to solve intricate technical issues and incorporate new software technologies, contributing to the integration of custom software, patching, and third-party components into system releases.
Ensure that systems comply with the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) standards.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Support software development and integration efforts
- Provide software engineering and development guidance for strategy, planning, documentation, and implementation
- Evaluate system software requirements and derive related measurable performance criteria
- Work proficiently on complex technical problems and seek solutions for consideration
- Conduct software engineering activities based on sound engineering practices, fleet experience, and acquisition feasibility
- Learn and adopt new software technologies to assist with the integration of custom software, software patching, and third-party components into system releases
- Provide technical guidance and assist with software system strategies
- Periodically review Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) and apply safeguards to the system to ensure compliance
Experience & Skills
- Secret Clearance minimum (can be expired within 24 months max)
- CompTIA Security+
- Java & C++ Scripting experience
- Markup Language(s): XML (desirable)
- Tools: Eclipse, Git, SVN, Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence (desirable)
- Technical writing and briefing skills (desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (desirable)
- Up to $140k base salary
- Medical, dental, vision
- 3 types of bonuses - annual company performance bonus, annual individual merit performance bonus, bonus for leveling/getting new certifications like CCNP, CCIE etc.