Are you ready to elevate your career as a Tier II Engineer in Systems Administration?
You'll have the opportunity to play a crucial role in our dynamic team, serving as the escalation point for Tier I Service Desk support.
As a Tier II Engineer, you'll thrive in a challenging environment, tackling new and exciting problems daily. With a hybrid work option once trained, this role offers the chance to work with smart products and cutting-edge technologies.
You'll be the go-to expert, mastering new technologies swiftly and contributing to our team's success.
Provide exceptional customer service through phone, email, and online channels, addressing technical support requests.
Once trained, enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work option, giving you the freedom to excel in your role.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Escalation point for our Tier I Service Desk team
- Provide exceptional customer service while responding to phone, e-mail, and online requests for technical support
- Clearly identify, document, and find solutions for customer issues and product problems
- Configure, set up, and install desktop and laptop PCs
- Administration of Office 365 and Active Directory environments
- Provide support for multiple security tools and assist end-users with security-related issues
- Scripting knowledge is a plus
- Take assigned tasks from support calls, direct client contact, management, etc, and complete in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and connectivity problems including user access and component configuration
- Install, configure, and upgrade desktop hardware and peripherals to include network cards, printers, modems, (If you got this far, mention that you saw the word modem and you will get extra kudos) mice, etc.
- Ability to learn new software/hardware configurations and be able to be ‘expert’ in the field for clients’ needs
- Ability to document and train internal and external clients on learned software/hardware
- Record and maintain hardware/software inventories, site and/or server licensing, user access, and security
- Maintain confidentiality regarding the information being processed, stored, or accessed by clients’ networks
- Will be responsible for ‘keys to the kingdom’ for clients’ passwords, etc
- Track and document all work performed, passwords, configurations, correspondences, etc. in approved applications
Experience & Skills
- Business casual attire is required when onsite unless otherwise approved by management
- Be adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated, and works well on your own and as a member of a team
- Excellent Customer Service skills and demonstrated success exceeding customer expectation
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and customer-handling skills
- Strong attention to detail and focus on producing quality work products and results
- 4+ years of experience with Windows Servers, O365, and Azure
- MUST HAVE 2+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WORKING FOR A MANAGED SERVICE PROVIDER
- Exceptional customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Design, Implement, and Support Azure infrastructure