Are you ready to make waves in the dynamic world of motorsport radio solutions?
Immerse yourself in the heart of the action with a pioneering company that crafts tailor-made communication solutions for the motorsport elite, boasting partnerships with prestigious events such as F1, Le Mans, MRTC, and MotoGP!
Become an integral part of a distinguished provider of cutting-edge radio communications and intercom networks for the motorsport industry. Picture yourself trackside, contributing to the seamless flow of communication during the most significant racing events across the globe.
As a part of the team, you'll be at the forefront of the largest racing events, rubbing shoulders with the adrenaline and excitement that define motorsport. Embrace the opportunity to extend your horizons by choosing to work across multiple events throughout the entire race season.
Enjoy the flexibility to curate your work experience by opting for assignments at various events, allowing you the chance to take an extended break during the off-season. Embrace a career that aligns with your passion for motorsport and offers the freedom to balance work and life seamlessly.
Elevate your career with and be part of the pulse-pounding world of motorsport radio solutions.
Apply now to drive your professional journey to new heights!
- Supporting F1/2/3 and other motorsport event teams trackside.
- You'll be responsible for racking, stacking and setting up radio/network equipment.
- You'll be responsible troubleshooting and configuring equipment in a fast-paced environment.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in the RF or VHF/HF industry
- Experience with Cisco networking equipment
- Must be flexible with weekend working, with the majority of race days being on the weekend
- £30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
- +Raceday bonus