Ready to take the lead in transforming training services for a global innovator in two-way radio communications?
You'll be joining a renowned innovator in two-way radio communications as a Two-way Radio Engineer Training Manager.
In this exciting role, you'll play a pivotal part in expanding training services to a network of channel partners. You’ll be at the forefront of developing and delivering informative and quality training, contributing to the growth and success of our business unit.
What's in it for you?
- Take charge of partner training programs across the European market.
- Conduct training on the entire portfolio of products, managing schedules, equipment, and training materials.
- Understand training needs through engagement with customers/partners and collaborate with internal teams for effective training.
- Build expert knowledge of infrastructure and terminal products, staying updated on new releases.
- Collaborate with Sales Engineering and Product Management, providing technical consultancy and support.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Lead partner training programs for the business unit, covering the European market
- Deliver training across the product range and product training documentation
- Facilitate the successful delivery of informative and quality training to upskill the network of customers/partners
- Identify training requirements/needs through engagement with customers/partners and liaison with internal teams
Experience & Skills
- Technical understanding of radio (UHF, VH, TETRA minimum, but ideally DMR)
- Up to £60,000 (negotiable) + Up to 2 months salary bonus
- Remote with occasional office travel + European travel paid for training sessions