Infrastructure Consultant (Contract)
Hi, nice to meet you I’m Dan, a few facts about me:
- 6’9 with the back of an 80-year-old.
- Never know when to call it a night.
- Think I’m a pro on a pair of skies.
Here at Hamilton Barnes, I specialise as an Infrastructure Recruitment Consultant on the Contract Team.
When Hamilton Barnes first started up, there wasn’t a Cloud or Infrastructure offering and we have now successfully placed individuals across the UK, Europe, APAC and America.
My team represents the below organisations when seeking Infrastructure and Cloud expertise:
- Microsoft Partners
- AWS Partners
- Google Partner
- VMware Partners
- Global Consultancies
- Public Sector
Recent success stories:
- Placed over 150 contract engineers during my time with Hamilton Barnes. With a CV-to-interview ratio of 2.5:1 and an interview-to-placement ratio of 3.1:1
- Working as Tier 1 suppliers into some of the largest consultancies across UK, Benelux and the US region. Across Networking, Infrastructure, Cloud and Cyber Security. Helping clients develop new accounts and supporting growth within the recruitment cycle.
- Onboarded with one of the largest AWS/Microsoft and VMware Partners in Benelux, working alongside their talent team and helping restructure their process - streamlining the recruitment cycle and securing the best talent from local competitors. This has seen them achieve record numbers of projects delivered and revenue for the YTD.
My team's core areas of expertise:
- Microsoft O365 Suite
- Virtualisation (VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix, AWS EC2)
- Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- DevOps – Linux, Automation Tools, Automation of Cloud
- Server, Storage and Backup (HPE, NetApp, IBM, Dell EMC, Veeam, Rubrik)
- Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, Unix, AIX etc.)
If you are looking for your next opportunity and require any assistance with your job search, please reach out!