Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Hi, I’m George, one of the Co-Founders here at Hamilton Barnes, a few things about me:
- Been in networking recruitment for over a decade.
- Great at hugging.
- Likes beer.
- Dislikes change in routine.
- Has a GCSE in Latin.
- An early riser.
We are a privately owned recruitment consultancy that specialises in the network engineering and telecommunications sector. We began our journey in 2014 with a clear vision - to become the recognised global leader in providing staffing solutions in our niche. In essence, we're the ones who find and connect the talented engineers who drive the internet. Whether it's for multinational corporations or innovative start-ups, we take pride in our ability to serve a wide range of clients.
Our story began by offering staffing solutions to Enterprise businesses, but over the years, we've evolved and expanded our services to cover more than ten different business sectors. Our expertise revolves around three core areas:
- We serve large, corporate entities such as retail banks, investment banks, hedge funds, legal firms, insurance companies, hospitality, and travel companies. Some of our notable clients include ePlus, Citadel, and Tata Consultancy Services.
- We work with both major players like BT, Verizon, Vodafone, and Cox Communications, as well as smaller business-to-business and business-to-consumer ISPs.
- We specialise in sourcing specialist Network Engineers who offer short-term consultancy services for specific projects.
Since our inception in 2014, we've grown significantly, currently employing over 120 professionals who operate across various international markets, including the UK, Europe, USA & APAC. During this time, our consultants have formed dedicated teams, and our sector coverage has expanded to include:
- Unified Communications
- IT Security
- Cloud Technology
Despite our rapid growth, providing exceptional service remains at the core of our mission.
What sets us apart in the industry is our unique blend of specialisations. For our ongoing research and strategy, our focus continues to be on converting clients into satisfied customers.
As well as this, we have been recognised as:
- 1000 Fastest Growing Companies in Europe - Financial Times (February 2023)
- Best Place to Work - Sunday Times (May 2023)
- Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in Britain - Sunday Times (July 2023)
- Top 32 Scale-Ups to Watch - Business Leader (July 2023)
If you are looking for your next opportunity and require any assistance with your job search, reach out to one of our talented consultants or please feel free to reach out to me personally.