Do you want to work on exciting projects in the radio systems space?
We are currently working with a Motorola partner who is looking for an RF engineer to work on exciting projects such as the Ryder Cup, Super Yacht Projects and more!
The role is field-based with office visits to one of Essex, Hampshire or Cambridgeshire twice a week. All expenses on the road are paid for and great opportunities for training and development are provided!
- Client Facing work
- Equipment installs and upgrades
- Equipment programming and servicing
- Experience setting up radio communication systems
- Valid driving license with no more than 6 points
- Ability to pass DBS checks
- Paid Travel and accommodation
- Paid training including Motorola solutions training, working at heights training, PASMA as well as on-the-job
- Up to £40,000 basic per annum