Looking for a challenging role in network support?
You'll have the opportunity to join a leading Microsoft Gold & Cisco Partner, providing essential 3rd line network support services to a prestigious Defence customer.
- Utilizing your extensive experience in 3rd line network support to address complex technical challenges, ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of critical network infrastructure for a high-profile Defence customer.
- Leveraging your expertise in CCNA/CCNP Routing & Switching and firewalls (ASA/Fortinet Desired) to implement robust and secure network solutions, enhancing the reliability and security of the Defence customer's network infrastructure.
- Exploring the possibility of SC clearance, allowing you to work in a secure and sensitive environment and contribute to essential national security initiatives.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
Experience & Skills
- 3rd Line Network Support Experience
- CCNA/CCNP Routing & Switching
- Firewalls (ASA/Fortinet Desired)
- SC Clearable
- Up to £50k
- Pension – 4% min. employee contribution and 4% max. employer contribution
- Pension Advisors
- Group Life Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- ‘My Healthy Advantage’
- Discounted Private Medical & Dental
- Ride-to-Work Scheme
- LifeWorks Wellness Platform
- IT Equipment Purchase Scheme
- Quit Smoking Scheme
- Birthday Leave
- Personal Development Days
- Annual Leave
- Buying Annual Leave Scheme
- Electric Car Scheme