The role of the 1st Line Support Analyst is to provide technical excellence to our client during the delivery of support services.
You will be joining a business that has a well-rounded blend of expertise spanning our business and technical teams, all of whom are dedicated to continuous skill enhancement, they possess extensive knowledge of both emerging and established technologies. This enables them to seamlessly handle tasks such as implementation, upgrades, and adaptation of legacy systems, alongside the integration of new technologies.
Customer satisfaction lies at the heart of their operations, and their unwavering in commitment to surpassing expectations. It is perhaps this dedication that has fostered enduring customer relationships.
- Provide initial triage of tickets raised by customers.
- Answer calls promptly from customers calling into the service desk.
- Assign tickets to other technology queues for 2nd and 3rd-line engineers.
- Troubleshoot and resolution of incidents and service requests that are raised with the service desk to ensure a high level of customer service is delivered.
- Assist server and network engineers with more complex tasks.
- Own requests and provide functional escalation to the management team, the customer and 3rd party supplier resolver groups so that service level agreements can be met daily.
- Provide end-to-end ticket management to ensure customers are kept updated on the progress of their requests.
- Follow documented customer-specific procedures.
- Classification and prioritisation of requests in line with Incident and Service Request Management processes to ensure requests are dealt with effectively and efficiently.
- Strong attention to detail - the ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing all tasks, such as troubleshooting an issue or implementing a change.
- Maintain an understanding of applicable technologies to contribute to a higher level of first-time fix rates.
- Work in a shift pattern with start times of either 07:00, 09:00 or 09:30 depending on business needs.
Skills and Experience
- The ability to diagnose and troubleshoot IT related issues
- Diligent documentation and ticket management
- Authority and confidence to deliver support to customers within specific technology disciplines
- Customer service skills and the ability to communicate with people of various technical levels
- An ability to work and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt to business requirements
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to find out more, get in touch today!