Would you like to contribute to the success of a leading governmental organisation based in Gloucester?
You'll play a pivotal role as a 2nd Line Support Engineer within the application support team, collaborating closely with the infrastructure engineering team to provide technical and service-led support on a variety of exciting projects.
You'll enjoy the following benefits:
- You'll have the opportunity to be an integral part of the application support team, contributing to the success of impactful projects.
- You'll be empowered to showcase your expertise in troubleshooting Windows Servers, making a significant impact on the organisation's IT infrastructure.
- You'll enjoy a competitive salary of £41,139 per annum, reflecting your valuable contribution to the team.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- 2nd Line Support
- Troubleshooting Windows Servers
Experience & Skills
- 2nd Line Support experience
- Security Clearable
- O365 (desirable)
- Active Directory (desirable)
- Powershell (desirable)
- £41,139 per annum
- Remote - must be within an hours commute to the office