Ever dreamt of being a crucial part of a top-notch Cisco Gold Partner team in Brighton?
You'll have the opportunity to join a dynamic network engineering team as a 3rd Line Technical Support Engineer with our national leading Cisco Gold Partner.
You'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and providing crucial support, ensuring the smooth operation of networks and systems.
- You'll enjoy ongoing training and certifications, enhancing your skills and knowledge.
- You'll collaborate with a talented network engineering team, fostering an environment where your expertise contributes to the success of the projects.
- You'll be part of a hybrid work model, offering flexibility for a better work-life balance.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- We are working with a national leading Cisco Gold Partner hiring for 3rd Line Technical Support Engineers around Brighton
- Looking for enthusiastic 3rd Line Technical Support Engineers to join a brilliant network engineering team
Experience & Skills
- Windows Desktop
- M365 / O365
- Networks – Meraki / Cisco / HP
- Drivers License
- £40k basic salary per annum
- Training & certs