Are you a skilled professional with a strong background in Fixed Access Engineering?
Do you speak German fluently and have the ability to work in the field, visiting customers, troubleshooting, installing, and deploying network infrastructure?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are seeking a motivated and qualified Field Engineer to join a team in Schwäbisch Gmünd. As a Field Engineer, you will play a critical role in delivering exceptional services and support for their network infrastructure.
If you have experience with OLT, DSLAM, GPON, and are ready to take on the challenge of supporting a 24/7 on-call service, this position might be a perfect fit for you.
Apply below if you're interested!
- Delivering exceptional services and support for our clients' network infrastructure
Experience & Skills
- Proficiency in the German language is essential for effective communication with both colleagues and customers
- You should have a solid background in Fixed Access Engineering, with hands-on experience working with OLT, DSLAM, and GPON technologies
- This role requires you to visit customers, troubleshoot issues, install network equipment, and deploy infrastructure. Flexibility and a willingness to travel are key
- You must possess a valid driving license, as you will be required to travel to various customer locations
- You should be available to provide support as part of a 24/7 on-call service, ensuring network uptime and customer satisfaction