Would you like to revolutionise customer service experiences with your AWS Connect expertise?
You'll have the opportunity to join a dynamic team as an Amazon Connect Developer, contributing to the enhancement of Contact Centre functionality.
As a key player in this role, you'll shape the development, design, and testing of code, working with cutting-edge AWS services.
- Have the opportunity to develop high-quality code and software solutions, elevating the functionality of the Contact Centre.
- Continuously refine design, development, and testing of code, ensuring optimal performance.
- Build and maintain integrations with external systems using APIs, expanding the system's capabilities.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Develop high-quality code and software solutions to enhance the functionality of their contact centre
- Continuously refine the design, development, and testing of code
- Proficiency working with AWS Key Features: Amazon Connect, Lex (Voicebots), Dynamo DB Database, Delivery flows
- Scripting - Python
- Build and maintain integrations with external systems using APIs
- Participate in code reviews and utilize best practices such as TDD, CI/CD, and Pair Programming in an agile development environment
- Create and update technical documentation, including runbooks
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and standards
Experience & Skills
- The candidate should be well-versed in AWS services such as Lex, DynamoDB, S3, CloudWatch, etc.
- Proficiency in writing Lambda functions using Node.js
- £750PD - £850PD
- Inside IR35