Are you ready to take your Automation Engineering career to the next level?
You'll have the opportunity to join an innovative Automation Development Services team as an Automation Engineer, working with cutting-edge technology and solutions in enterprise Linux systems and networking.
This role offers a competitive salary of €70,000 and a range of exciting benefits, including the option to work from sunny Spain.
Here's what you can expect:
- You'll support and troubleshoot critical platforms, including CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code solutions, Configuration Management tools, and Kubernetes clusters.
- You'll stay ahead of industry trends, recommending new tools and technologies to enhance our Automation service catalogue portfolio.
- You'll create valuable documentation and a Knowledge Base to empower the Automation team and external teams in using the tools delivered through the Platform as a Service toolset.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Support and troubleshoot platforms as CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code solutions, Configuration Management tools and Kubernetes clusters
- Stay up to date with industry trends, recommending new tools and technologies to enhance the Automation service catalogue portfolio
- Create Documentation and Knowledge Base that will help the Automation team and external teams to use the tools delivered through the Platform as a Service toolset
- Participate with the team in the handover phase to the operational teams, ensuring their full autonomy for using and operating the self-service solutions
- Provide out-of-hours support for the platform and services provided by the Automation Team
Experience & Skills
- Good exposure to Infrastructure platforms as databases, virtualization, storage, networking and monitoring
- Experience working with critical systems that require high availability levels and support high loads in a large-scale operations
- Proficient in multi-cluster Kubernetes deployment and administration (CKA & CKAD certifications highly recommended)
- Experience with SDLC and development deployment practices
- Proficient in Python and bash scripting
- Demonstrable experience in GoLang and other languages such as Java, Ruby or Powershell is a great plus
- Experience working with Agile frameworks