A leading Cloud Specialist Managed Service Provider is seeking an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer/Architect for one of their exciting government projects.
Within this role, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of Azure Cloud and on-premises technologies and optimize performance and security.
This is a fully remote role with opportunities to go permanent or extend to a long-term contract.
- Design and architect Azure Infrastructure Solutions (HLD and LLD
- Design and implement Infrastructure Architecture that cover on-premises environments and cloud
- Design and develop security measures and controls and manage security compliance
- Negotiate and manage vendor contracts
- Must be Secret Level security clearable
- Infrastructure Architecture experience
- Azure Cloud Architecture experience