We are recruiting for a B2B Sales Business Manager to work for one of London's largest ISP's based within the city centre.
Our client is looking for an experienced salesperson with a strong track record who is a self-motivated team player who can join and play a key role within their experienced sales team, against ambitious acquisition targets.
Our client has bold growth plans with a large focus on their business audience. This shift in focus has resulted in the need for a B2B Sales Business Manager to help drive further growth in their fibre delivery to buildings and portfolios across London.
- Achieve your personal B2B revenue and team order goals.
- Grow and manage a pipeline of new business to meet targets.
- Build relationships with customers by understanding stakeholders and the market.
- Share business insights within the company and collaborate with teams.
- Work on developing business propositions to attract corporate clients.
- Contribute to improving commercial governance and customer base.
- Prioritize effective relationship management and stakeholder skills.
- Manage and maintain CRM tools - Salesforce.
- Stay updated on competitor activities.
- Engage with customers in-person, over the phone, or via email, representing the companies principles and brand.
- Experience growing and retaining client accounts across a wide range of stakeholders
- Sales process management, from qualification, propose, negotiate and close
- Understanding of qualifying client requirements and goal setting
- Highly organised and disciplined
- Telecoms experience is desirable
- Hybrid working
- Uncapped commission
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday leave
- Workplace pension scheme
- Health case plan scheme
- Company paid sick pay
- Life assurance
- Statuary family leave pay